• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Dear Santa . . .

Willie1

Reaction score
I got bored a couple years ago and penned my letter to Santa, pleading my case. Every now and then I tweak it and repost it on Facebook. Figured I'd share it here for the believers. I broke it into two pages to make the type bigger.

Attachments

• Letter To Santa 2A.jpg
    Letter To Santa 2A.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Letter To Santa 2B.jpg
    Letter To Santa 2B.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 8

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
Dear Santa it intrigues me that with such wide open space you managed to run over grandma! Also alarming is we never found her! I‘m having a hard time contacting the elves? I’m also having trouble contacting your mailman (your only other visitor). If a timely response Isn’t issued I’ll have to assume the worst. The elves and mailman are in on it. Leave a “70 roadrunner with a clean title under the Mat and 3 million cash in the trunk in my side yard and I will pursue the matter of finding grandma no further.

who see’s you when your sleeping and knows when your awake? NSA’s employee of the month.

Your‘s truly ~~ Thepartsguy

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Dear Santa: We have been investigating your breaches of fourth amendment rights. We've also been looking into how you fund your operations. It seems you fund in two main ways: elf slave labor and cocaine trafficking. You also launder money, steal huge numbers of cookies, and break into millions of homes a year. We will take you to court, and you will be convicted. Thankfully, I have the power to make this all go away. Load up an '88 Land Cruiser with $20m in gold bars and two elves, then get it to the return address on this letter by 6:00am Christmas morning and your problems will all go away.

~~BaconBit