• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Happy 404 day

panchothedog

Reaction score
O K, I just checked the rule book. It is supposed to be based on cubic inches, not model number. Therefore your 2.2 liter ( 134 cubic inch ) 404 model number entry will unfortunately be removed from the program. You may have a right to appeal this decision. If you wish to go forward with your appeal please forward the
$10,000. Retainer fee and the proper forms might be mailed to you some time in the future.

Master Hack

Reaction score
Well, OK! The rules may state that entries should be based on displacement, Due to the lack of a suitable entry for the date this substitution was submitted. I have contacted the legal department here at Scrap yard engineers to review the submission and file an appeal, if necessary. Further action will be taken, pending the outcome of that review. A waiver has been granted as per section 893, paragraph 5 of the rules.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I have not authorized any waiver. Nor would I for such an egregious violation of the rules. Fines will be issued forth with. There is no appeal of the fine allowed. All decisions are final!

panchothedog

Reaction score
Seeing how there have been no other entries for this day, and the fact that this engine does have a verifiable displacement of 134 cubic inches the judges have made a ruling. As noted 134 ( seeing how month # 1 contains only 31 days ) will now be awarded its rightful place on the calendar of February 3rd. Inasmuch as this date has already passed for the current year, you will be required to wait until February 3rd 2025. As noted in the previous post, blankets, and a continuous supply of warm fuel will be provided by ezcome-ezgo for your comfort during the waiting period.