• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Happy 427 Chevrolet day!!

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
To all the Chevy fans, Happy 427 Day! First brought out in 1963 (the fabled mystery motor) and had a successful run until 1969. In 1970 the 454 took its place. Sorry no pictures, too technically challenged. Get over it Hack! :ROFLMAO:

Master Hack

Reaction score
too technically challenged. Get over it Hack
C’mawn! If i can figger it out, you can to. Lame excuses ain’t cutting it no mo!
see that thing at the bottom left, “ attach files”?

Maybe we need a remedial forum class??
EZ seems to be an advanced geek. Wanna take charge of this? "forums for dummies"?

Last edited:

panchothedog

Reaction score
Come on now. FORD ( don't ya just luv that word ) made one also. I could probably post a picture if I could find one.

Speedster

Reaction score
Come on now. FORD ( don't ya just luv that word ) made one also. I could probably post a picture if I could find one.
Image 1.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Ford... ha! CHEVY FOREVER! :wai:C'mon computer illiterates, you can't let them get away with that. This is what happens when I look away for a day or two. Here, I'll help you out. Wait a minute... trying to find the "c"on the keyboard... Now I have to find out how to capitalize it... (three hours later) There! All done. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• s-l960.jpg
    s-l960.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

panchothedog

Reaction score
Denny, pretty darn good eye for calling that out as a small block. It might measure out to 427 cubic inches, but it's not the REAL DEAL. It's not the one that made all the noise ( and horsepower ) back in the day. Down right proud of you.
( for a Chevy guy ).