Honda 200 three wheeler

go kart man

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking at buying a Honda 200s three-wheeler could you tell me the pros and cons of it I am also buying it for $550 in perfect condition is it a good deal where can I buy parts?

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
We can’t help you with that on here. It is beyond the scope of this board. Try eBay or a Honda dealership for parts. Honda does sell a lot of old parts still. Good luck!

panchothedog

Reaction score
If it's in perfect condition, or even good condition, you shouldn't need any parts. At least not for a while. They are still pretty popular, I would think you could find stuff on E-bay or Craigslist.

Rat

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking at buying a Honda 200s three-wheeler could you tell me the pros and cons of it I am also buying it for $550 in perfect condition is it a good deal where can I buy parts?
I'm familiar Honda ATC's, the 200 is the one known as "Big Red", solid machine.
90% of any new parts you may need down the line are going to come from ebay, idk about Amazon.

I do Honda kept a lot if stuff Universal amongst everything they built withing a displacement group, at least up to 1990. So assuming your engine is a 1981 original Honda, it will have the most interchangeable components with XR200R, and some in common with the CD200 "Twinstar" I can't tell you what parts with which machine beyond the three use almost all the same gaskets and as for a direct engine swap the XR200R is in fact the same base engine with only a few very minor changes mostly to the chain area of the covers.

My favorite ATC is the elusive and ever so very VERY rare Red White and Blue 350X ☠️ the biggest killer trike they ever made before the Federal ban passed to cease import and sales of them. The 250X is responsible for snuffing out the most morons.