Just a shout out

josh89

Reaction score
I just wanna thank all you in all three threads I've started on here u guys have been a great big help anderkart especially i would be so screwed up if i had just finished this build with out asking for advice the gearing advice was essential I have a 16 counter being made an a 26 for the 40mm axle decided to go mide range at first an feel it out from there also chose to listen about the #428 chain an I will get some pictures after I get a little more work done on it still needs to be sand blasted an painted im trying to finish all the fab work before i do that still waiting on my seat an welder wire again so i can finish making the fuel cell im building it to look sorta like a large nos tank if it turns out and gotta do exhaust an mount it up an make a rear bumper but thank you all for all the helpb

Rat

Reaction score
I just wanna thank all you in all three threads I've started on here u guys have been a great big help anderkart especially i would be so screwed up if i had just finished this build with out asking for advice the gearing advice was essential I have a 16 counter being made an a 26 for the 40mm axle decided to go mide range at first an feel it out from there also chose to listen about the #428 chain an I will get some pictures after I get a little more work done on it still needs to be sand blasted an painted im trying to finish all the fab work before i do that still waiting on my seat an welder wire again so i can finish making the fuel cell im building it to look sorta like a large nos tank if it turns out and gotta do exhaust an mount it up an make a rear bumper but thank you all for all the helpb
I made a fuel tank recently out of an old steel fire extinguisher I found in Wally wart parking lot, someone must have replaced it with a new one because it was full but nolonger under pressure