kart62

Status
Not open for further replies.

kart62

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am new to this site but not new to kart racing. I thought this was a neat site as everyone is trying to help each other. I started racing karts roughly 16 years ago. I started with the Briggs class and stayed there ever since. I have a machine shop and have built countless 5hp engines, some wka legal stockers and some that were just plain insane. If you need help and dont mind getting your hands dirty I will help all I can.
It seems that most of you are into yard karts, and thats cool....nothing wrong with going just a bit faster though, right?? I have some friends that get out there and "run what we brung" and have a blast doing it. I learn alot from people that I meet and sometimes they pick up a few of my tricks too.
My family races the dirt oval series, Offset karts to those who know what Im talking about. My little guys run briggs powered mini spirnts. Hope to talk to you soon. Dan

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, and welcome to the site! I'd love to see some pics on racing karts. What kind of engines?

kart62

Reaction score
engines

All I build are briggs engines, mostly stockers according to WKA specs. I can make a Briggs run....Just thought I would help those who have the same intrests!

Status
Not open for further replies.