Model 32001 rear axle help

BAMN

Reaction score
Hello, new here and a new owner of a model 32001 kart. I just picked up this rolling chassis from my neighbor and the rear axle is bent. Bearing look to be shot as well. I am having a hard time locating a replacement axle and bearings. I am wondering if anyone is aware of a replacement kits available? I have combed the current threads and I haven’t found this answer. I do apologize if this has been previously answered. Thank you for any input or direction given. Looking to get this kart going for my daughter.

Rat

Reaction score
By the sound of it you may just have to swap it for a new live axle kit

BAMN

Reaction score
By the sound of it you may just have to swap it for a new live axle kit
Thank you for your reply. Is there any kits you recommended over others? Plenty of them out there and just want to make sure I’m getting a quality replacement product.

Rat

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. Is there any kits you recommended over others? Plenty of them out there and just want to make sure I’m getting a quality replacement product.
Stay away from splined shaft ends,
Try to stick to 1" full length keyway
4 bolt drive hubs are going to save a lot of issues and cash.

'Bout all I got

BAMN

Reaction score
Stay away from splined shaft ends,
Try to stick to 1" full length keyway
4 bolt drive hubs are going to save a lot of issues and cash.

'Bout all I got
I appreciate the insight Rat! I will have to post a pic of it completed. Grabbed a predator 212 on sale up in here in MN for $109 bucks. Should rip pretty good I’m thinking.

Rat

Reaction score
I appreciate the insight Rat! I will have to post a pic of it completed. Grabbed a predator 212 on sale up in here in MN for $109 bucks. Should rip pretty good I’m thinking.
Hemi or Wedge (standard non hemi)?

Hemi flows better, but at the sacrifice of compression and minor upgrade limitations.

Wedge has all the goodie parts, and has few limitations on what can be done.

BAMN

Reaction score
Hemi or Wedge (standard non hemi)?

Hemi flows better, but at the sacrifice of compression and minor upgrade limitations.

Wedge has all the goodie parts, and has few limitations on what can be done.
I’m pretty confident I picked up a non-hemp. HF part # 69730.

We’ll see about any additional motor upgrades in the future as it will be mostly driven by my daughter.

BAMN

Reaction score
I’m pretty confident I picked up a non-hemp. HF part # 69730.

We’ll see about any additional motor upgrades in the future as it will be mostly driven by my daughter.
Thanks again for the insight. It’s much appreciated!