New to the forum, new to karts!

clueless8169

Reaction score
Hey everyone!im new to karts and small engines but ive always wanted to break into the hobby. I have a brand new coleman gk200 196cc that ive been loving! Glad to be here amd look forward to sharing knowledge.20240317_143736.jpg

Last edited:

panchothedog

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking kart. ( They all are when they are nice and new and shiny). Are you planning on doing a lot of driving after dark. What kind of terrain will you be using it on?

clueless8169

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking kart. ( They all are when they are nice and new and shiny). Are you planning on doing a lot of driving after dark. What kind of terrain will you be using it on?
I live in Northeast OK, we get a little bit of everything out here.where i live is extremely rural, an unincorporated town with a population of 78, we have our own volunteer fire dept too. Almost everyone out here has some kind of ATV/go kart, we drive them on the roads daily haha. Id like to get a charging system hooked up on here somehow so i can run turn signals, brake lights, etc.
That little 12" light bar i just put on is excellent, it just drain my little 12v battery fast!!