No Power to wheels

Rat

Reaction score
Turned grandson loose with it and now convinced I'll have to put a throttle limit on it or my wife and daughter are both going to kill me.
You could tighten up the governor spring position, or depending on the throttle set up there's usually a stop screw you can limit it with
Now to figure out how to get front tires to bite more for turning...before I have to weld on the frame from a tree hit LOL!
Based on the images in post #1, my first instinctive suggestion is to swap the turf savers for something more aggressive.
My second is swap for something wider and more aggressive both even if it means going up a wheel size to do it.

You might even want to consider welding on some brackets and bolt on some sort of brush gaurd with a small skid plate to weigh down the nose and gaurd the steering because the more I consider the physics and probabilities I'd guesstimate that it's a case of F/R weight distribution, good traction, and a whole lot of hounding the trottle thats causing it to get light in the nose which leads to plowing wide or not turning at all.

I'd say its better to Maybe bend a bullbar than to definitely destroy steering and other components and is cheaper than new tires if you make it yourself (especially from scraps)

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
The only things you can do to help that Dingo are more aggressive front tires, and add Ackerman angle to the steering. If you add weight to the front of the kart the frame will crack because atleast 100# is needed as a previous member found out.

Reactions: Rat

Rat

Reaction score
The only things you can do to help that Dingo are more aggressive front tires, and add Ackerman angle to the steering. If you add weight to the front of the kart the frame will crack because atleast 100# is needed as a previous member found out.
Guess my first instinct was correct as usual lol