Nut on angle grinder stuck

Rat

Reaction score
Most of the time I can just grab a spent disc with a gloved hand and crank the arbor loose.
IDK what he dipped that thing in, or if he tighted it on with a jackhammer, but I'm still waiting to see if he got it loose or not

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Since there is a rumbling clamour of interest in how this worked out, I can update. The stuck wheel on the Ryobi AG got used up and eventually destroyed. The nut is still on there and the tool is under the workbench. May turn it into a fixed tool of some kind, maybe a spindle sander. The tool was replaced with a superior DeWalt version and we are living happily ever after. The end.

Rat

Reaction score
That is until Damnwalt craps out. I have had a string of failures with the yellow stuff. I've switched brands so I can live happily ever after.
Hopefully your luck will be mo bedder.
Never had issues with DeWalt corded tools.

Rat

Reaction score
I am not exalting DeWalt, but there is no argument that it is a superior tool to the Ryobi. That's all.
I'm hesitant to say I'm impressed with the Ryobi ONE+ series so far. The batteries are stupid expensive but overall they're proving themselves slowly.