Saying helllo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I figured this might be a fun part of the forum -- just somewhere where you can post a note and say what you're in to when you sign up.

Anyhow, for those that don't know, I started this website after I got into welding a few years ago. I wanted some plans and ideas, but it seemed like there wasn't much in the way of free options, so I tried to document my process, and here we are today!

I'd especially like to encourage everyone to take lots of photos when they're working. For one, its fun to see how your project progressed, and for another, it's fun to share them here.

Enjoy!

sc6chuck9

Reaction score
all about me,,,

Hey folks, I just found this site while I ways looking for plans to build a vehicle for use in community get-to-gethers and such. I own and operate a machine shop called " Hi-Tec Tool, Inc." here in "Sugar Tit" South Carolina, it is a community located between Greenville and Spartanburg SC..

I am still looking for plans with dimensions and all so as to be able to build from so please let me know if you have any or know where I any find some. I'll post pics of anything I build also.

If any of you have any ideas of something you'd like to see built please let me know as I love doing stuff like this in my spare time.

Thanks,,,,Chuck

lawrence2040

Reaction score
Hi

My name is johno and i'm a footballer i'm 14 live in australia and i wanna build a mini bike or go kart i found this in google and im new to all this stuff i cant rEALLY AFFORD GOOD ENGINES SO I USUALLY SALVAGE JUNK. anD LOOK FOR BARGAINS.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome aboard, john! salvage is the name of the game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.