siezed engine?

mopar1978

Reaction score
i recently built a stage 4 predator 212 bike and after a ride it locked up. tried taking the recoil off and turning it by hand but that didnt work so i took the spark plug and the cylinder didn't appear to be clogged either. is my engine toast or is there any way i can fix it?

panchothedog

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you built a stage 4 predator ( that's just about everything you can do to one ) you should be extremely familiar with the inside of your engine. Surprised that you are asking, without having already taken a look inside. Could be a number of things, but as suggested by Denny, an autopsy is needed. Pull the head and side cover and you'll get the answer.

mopar1978

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you built a stage 4 predator ( that's just about everything you can do to one ) you should be extremely familiar with the inside of your engine. Surprised that you are asking, without having already taken a look inside. Could be a number of things, but as suggested by Denny, an autopsy is needed. Pull the head and side cover and you'll get the answer.
I had a lot of help from my uncle building the bike as not super with expirenced engines, im gonna take it apart this weekend and see whats going on. fingers crossed i dont need a new engine. thank you for the imput though