2017 - Kbosher - DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Functional Artist

Reaction score
Quite a buggy you got there :thumbsup:

Welcome to the build off :welcome2:

What kinda power train u goin with?

Gas, diesel, steam, electric, pedal power?

Keep us posted. :cheers2:

Kbosher

Kevin
Reaction score
Suzuki 4 speed 4wheeler motor thinks its about a 125 got my son doing some reasearch on it runs pretty good shifted nice wanted a reverse gear been working on stripping the frame to see where needs repair and then going to mock up hopfully some pics coming this weekend working 60 hr weeks i can only piddle after work

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Kbosher

Kevin
Reaction score
Starting to rip donor 4 wheeler apart being me an over labelling stuff as i disassemble Also been working on grinding most of the slag and popd powder coat off. Didnt realize somthing so simple was gonna turn into a car build haha.Just found out my donor rear fro. The 4 wheeler is trashed someone welded the hubs on so cant redo bearings always somthing i got a prospect in the works for tommorow so moving forward i do have to helpers that work well when they are able to work....

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

More pics of progress

Kbosher

Kevin
Reaction score
Ok been a night of deconstructing donor 4 wheeler was able to pull some measurements and we have a center point so i can start some fab work in the meantime working on getting new axle I have a bead on one possibility of Saturday pickup if it falls thru there is always getting a new one so not letting it slow me..... everyone have fun enjoying seeing the variety of builds will try to post everynight we work on this....

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Some pics of tonight

Kbosher

Kevin
Reaction score
Ok finally got my new donor 4 wheeler swing arm and jack shaft set we needed badly to move forward did a paliminary mock up so exuse the mess boys and myself going out in kyacks at dawn so they where in picks. Ready to do some fab work hopfully tommorow we are sourcing most of our parts from donors using tubing where we can left over rollcage components to make this as painless on the wallet as possible..... Build on have fun see ya guys in the next chapter

Kbosher

Kevin
Reaction score
Little more done today then have the regulator on my mig give out so need to pick up a new one any how....... recycled shop automotive bushings sourced from automotive shocks and swing arms cut a piece of roll cage seemless tubing and tac welded into place gotta get a new regulator to continue marching.....

Status
Not open for further replies.