BKS Grasshopper Seat Cover

Con-Kartist

Reaction score
Hey, I've been looking all over from BMI to Ebay to what seems like the ends of the internet and I cannot seem to find this style of seats cover. Pics attached. Any help in finding a reprod. of or another seat cover that would work in this ones place would be fantastic. The fabric on this one is falling apart the more I move it around and I know it won't last if it gets put back on the seat.

Attachments

• Seat 1.jpg
    Seat 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
  • seat 2.jpg
    seat 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Seat 4.jpg
    Seat 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 8

Con-Kartist

Reaction score
Found one that's looking like a close fit. I'd like to find a cover that would fit this seat because if I go to get a seat cover custom made it would end up being close to the same price to buy a same style seat and cover paired together.

Attachments

• 1698767228898.png
    1698767228898.png
    285 KB · Views: 9

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Found one that's looking like a close fit. I'd like to find a cover that would fit this seat because if I go to get a seat cover custom made it would end up being close to the same price to buy a same style seat and cover paired together.
That’s a good price. It‘s going to cost about the same for me to make a seat cushion, and I already have a sowing machine.

panchothedog

Reaction score
I really doubt that you will find a pre -made cover to fit that seat. Your remark that it would cost as much to have one custom made as it would to buy a whole new seat and cover. WELL, that's kinda how the world works today. Do you want the original, or a new style. FWIW, a couple of years ago I had the same problem, except it was for a 2 seat kart. I bought two new seats. No regrets.

panchothedog

Reaction score
I was starving for some old spoiled food. Why else would I be in there. But you ought to move the gasoline out to the garage. That will give you gerts as well if you drink it.