Good read for guys starting out with karting

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfasdf128

Reaction score

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
this should be stickyed in one of these sections just for the noobs who ask these questions.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
hell yeah hahah with EVERYTHING stickyed about every simple thing like removing a gov why wont my engine run upside down. whats pre mixx

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Yes if i was mod i would sticky it as sticky as it could get! hehehe that sounded wrong.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
lol i agree with the noob section, it would be a good idea, and i always wondered why my engine didnt run upside down lol

Odonnellp24

Ludicrous Maximus
Reaction score
Excellent read. I always thought karting was cheap then I read these. Maybe I can find a cheap hobby for once.....like burning money :D

Birdbaja

Reaction score
can someone please shed some advice. I have an old go kart bought it early this noting. It needs new tires and rims. After I removed the nut and washer there is a key I'm guessing that it's to turn the wheels with the axle and not let the axle slip inside of wheel. My wheel was already bent bad so I tried hitting it with a 3 pound sledge hammer also put heat to It and also used liquid wrench. None has helped even budge the wheel off the axle. Am I going about it all wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.