Help me

james_higdon07

Reaction score
I need a new engine for my grasshopper go kart what should I put on it?? I also need some new tires to put on it

Last edited:

panchothedog

Reaction score
Tires can be found at any of the go kart supply shops. Also on Amazon. The small rim size makes them quite difficult to mount. If you pay to have a shop do it for you ( like I do ) don't go to a big chain tire dealer. They more than likely don't have equipment for that small of rims, and probably don't have any employees that can do it by hand. A small independent tire shop, or a place that services golf karts or lawnmowers is your best bet.

james_higdon07

Reaction score
Tires can be found at any of the go kart supply shops. Also on Amazon. The small rim size makes them quite difficult to mount. If you pay to have a shop do it for you ( like I do ) don't go to a big chain tire dealer. They more than likely don't have equipment for that small of rims, and probably don't have any employees that can do it by hand. A small independent tire shop, or a place that services golf karts or lawnmowers is your best bet.
Okay thank you