How to post pics

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to post pics, you'll need to one of three things.

1) If you're posting a new thread, just scroll down and look for "manage attachments". That's it.

2) If you're replying, click "quote" and you'll get to the right window.

3) If you're "quick replying", just click "go advanced" at the bottom of the page, then scroll down to find "manage attachments".

4) To insert them "inline" then click "go advanced", & click the paperclip icon on the editor at the top of the reply box. That will pull up the "manage attachments" info, and will put the picture inline.

You'll get a pop-up and be able to upload photos. When you're done, click "close" and the photos will be attached to your post.

Arch

Reaction score
If you have problems, like I did, make sure your picture isn't too big. (i.e. too many bits - the pop-up has a chart for the size of the different formats)

The pop-up does not tell you it's too big. It just doesn't post the picture.

I had to cropped the picture and it loaded just fine.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
No, IIRC the meaning of crop (enlarge?), it will increase size. Reducing quality or resolution, or even picture type will reduce the picture size.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
No, IIRC the meaning of crop (enlarge?), it will increase size. Reducing quality or resolution, or even picture type will reduce the picture size.

crop is to cut away. what you're thinking of is crop and enlarge. youre still on the right track

mario44mag

Reaction score
To Robert

Hello this is what happens when I to post pictures.
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

old pat

old guy
Reaction score
a little help

sorry for any problems i've created new to this computer stuff
just want some help creating a new cart

sorry again!!!!!

SethC94

Reaction score
to be honest, I cant even figure out how to make a post. I joined because I want to convert my kart into two wheel drive and i cant even find out how to post my questions.
Any help?

souperman000

Reaction score
click on the appropriate section you want to post in. Thenin the upper right it a drop down menu called forum tools. Click on it and then click on start a new thread.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
to be honest, I cant even figure out how to make a post. I joined because I want to convert my kart into two wheel drive and i cant even find out how to post my questions.
Any help?

You just did!!! :roflol:

Once you're in the section you want to start a thread in, there's a great big "NEW THREAD" button at the top left.

Lph008

Reaction score
Ok so I'm trying to upload a picture of it but it asks for image URL?? I have an iPhone and usually to post pictures it says choose from library but this site wants URL address, anyone know how to upload from iPhone?