I guess this counts...

G.W

Reaction score
I'm putting this here because I'm building it to go offroad while camping.

This is my auger powered scooter that I'm building as a budget option. I originally pulled it out of a dumpster, and my dad gave me his auger because he couldn't figure out what was wrong with it(the carb came loose lol). It should fold down and fit in the compartments under the bunknin the camper, or in the trunk of myncar if inwant to go have fun. It runs good, but I'm looking to make it run better with more performance. I welded the seat post to it yesterday.

20230625_185029.jpg

It's getting a larger front tire, a more comfortable seat, some better brakes, a better carb, and probably an expansion pipe.

G.W

Reaction score
I ordered a 19mm round slide carb, an aluminum intake manifold, a new twist grip, some jets, tubes, a pull starter and a brake hub to replace the broken one.

I had it fired up as it is and it ran great, especially since I put a chainsaw exhaust on it. I just hate how hard it is to keep the original carby clean and running good so I'm replacing it with a lower maintenance carb.

The parts are about a week and a half out, Soni won't be able to do anything but fabrication until then.