Intend to buy rule

tiffanygokartcrazy

Reaction score
I have a question for the moderators. I'm not trying to be an *** but I am always wanting to buy stuff but the thing that gets me is how can one person in one state actually know the intentions of someone in another state, interested or not in purchasing if you don't see said persons facial expressions, hear their voices and have never met them? I always have great intentions but it never fails, they take it wrong. Always.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Tiffany, if I see something I want to buy I don’t screw around. I send the person a message and ask manny questions or more pictures if necessary. Then we talk on the phone come or an agreement about price and then I throw the dog in the truck ( actually he jumps in). Then we drive to Ohio or where ever to go get it. Never been stiffed by a seller nor have I ever stiffed someone after an agreement is reached. The trick is to get it done as quickly as possible or offer to pay quickly. If paying by mail I only use postal money orders and next day the money orders to them. That way it makes it a federal offense and a felony should they decide to skip out.
1. Wire fraud.
2. Mail fraud.
3. Theft by deception.
See 3 big felonies that the Post Office take more seriously than local cops!