Naughtagator V 2.0

Master Hack

Reaction score
Thanks!
there is a little bit of a clearance problem with the steering wheel, but it involves the right knee, fortunately. The trips in this fine vehicle will never exceed 1/4 mile. I've found that shifting my fat @$$ a few inches toward center minimizes the problem, to the point l think l can deal with it. The extra leverage the big wheel provides is helpful too.
the cool factor of that the wheel provides out weighs its downside.
l have an image to maintain as well. The neighbors already know me as the crazy old geezer in the Mountain top labratory. What kinda s**t is he making now?
l can't dissapoint with normal stuff.

Master Hack

Reaction score
Show me a picture and l can make it (if it ain't complicated). But l have no imagination or artistic abilities. I saw a picture of the bug....

lt is of the utmost importance, that the neighbors don't start thinkin, l'm just a normal retired guy. It's taken decades to hone my reputation as the weird old guy. Everyone avoids me as much as possible, cuz they be afraid of me. I like it that way.

Last edited:

Master Hack

Reaction score
love the hood er roof ornament, but an important warning is needed. Watch your family jewels when going around corners with that steering wheel. Now I know why in all old WW2 movies I like the submarine Captain is standing, and a foot or two behind the wheel
You are right, the wheel is just a bit too big. Like about 4".
I tried to drive today and there is no way! I removed the two "spokes" on the lower half.
l have to sacrifice some cool in exchange for functionality.
use yer imagination, no pics.
the floor has been painted and is waiting to be installed.
there is no set plan or schedule, but stay tuned for random exciting updates!

Functional Artist

Reaction score
Show me a picture and l can make it
l have no imagination or artistic abilities
IMO your like a wild stallion
...& ya just gots ta work on "harnessing" & "channeling" :thumbsup:

I don't usually start off with a certain idea in mind
...but, I do (same as you) look around for inspiration
...& quite often (in my mind) blend several different ideas & concepts into....well...something :unsure:

Then, when I (think) have anything that's kinda (maybe) useful
...I start drawin' them ideas out
* I discard more ideas than I keep

Then, contemplate if &/or how ya could "make it happen" :2guns:
* This step sometimes derails the whole project :confused:

Master Hack

Reaction score
IMO your like a wild stallion
...& ya just gots ta work on "harnessing" & "channeling"
maybe 20 years ago, now its more like a disorientated sloth.
..I start drawin' them ideas out
* I discard more ideas than I keep
There's the difference. I just jump in. Can't draw worth a carp anyway.
Then, contemplate if &/or how ya could "make it happen" :2guns:
* This step sometimes derails the whole project
More often than not. Or the grandiose plans get scaled way back!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Egor was working on the floor today. The floor is a carbon fiber honeycomb composit material. It has a wood grain pattern cast into the surface, so it looks just like a sheet of 1/2 inch plywood. The pattern is amazing! to look at it closely you would swear that it is a sheet of 1/2 inch plywood! It is done that way to discourage would be thieves.
It has been raining all day, big fat ugly rain, so the pics are purdy bad, but that's all ya get for now.

IMG_4048.jpeg

IMG_4049.jpeg

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I have the 9002 which is the latest one! That’s just plain old plywood it says. You’re too cheap to spend for carbon fiber.

Master Hack

Reaction score
I would dispute that with ya, but the material is a new secret, experimental material from a classified source. There is also an experimental hybrid, laminated balsa and carbon fiber core material. lt is laminated with Saw glue, perhaps you have heard of that?
l think maybe you need recalibrating….

Master Hack

Reaction score
1710170691863.png
Thanks for the new Avatar thingy. I tried to upload it but its a different size or sumpthin, it doesn't fit right.
I'll have to see if I can't screw it up beyond use. In the meantime I put up a temporary one cuz i lost the original. Its here somewhere.
By the way the check is "in the mail" for your design work!
If you don't recieve it in a reasonable timeframe contact out Accts. payable manager Helen Waite. So if ya have any payment issues, go directly to Helen Waite!