New Karto here...Manco Dingo Frame. Bigger tires & Jackshaft?

papillion99

Reaction score
Hey to all,

I bought a used dingo kart for my nephew & would like to make some changes so it's suitable for trail riding.

I can't find a model number on it but the frame clearly resembles a Dingo, even though someone zip tied an american express cover over the steering rack.

It's got small tires- same size on all 4. The sprocket has about an inch clearance, so I will need bigger rear tires. I believe it's live axle. I just don't know enough to tell if I need to buy wheels with lugs for a bigger rear tire or if I can still use same style wheel using one nut?

The belt also has HORRIBLE deflection.... it's either wrong size or just terribly stretched. I'm assuming the CVT is no diff. than on ATVs, so it's just a matter of getting a new belt?

Love any advice on getting this thing ready for trail ridi g. I'll post pics later today. Thanks everyone!

panchothedog

Reaction score
Let us see some pictures of, your kart, A close up of the drive train, and the size of the tires that are on it. All 3 numbers. If it is a torque converter, the belt is supposed to be very lose at rest. Like stated above by Denny, you have come to the right place. We just need to see what you have.