Where to drive the kart

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
Hi I live in Plainfield and I'm looking for places to ride it cause all the public parks are always filled and the street just isn't fun enough or safe at all
i'd prefer to write on asphalt but i kw i cant be picky and my kart can ride over not too rough terrain
i kw nj isn't the best place for a kart but im kind tired of having to use the road (not enough turns... too boring)
any ideas?

G.W

Reaction score
Empty parking lots. As long as you aren't asked to leave and there aren't no trespassing signs you are fine.

G.W

Reaction score
See I have no problems with riding my kart because there's a lot owned by the city behind my house, and they don't care about me ripping around back there

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
No yard to ride in? or do you live in a city proper?

Why are empty parking lots too big? :unsure: you could get red solo cups and make a course, if wind blows the cups around, flip them over and put some gravel in them
my yard has just enough space for donuts
Parking lots 1. are just confusing i tried to use sticks in a parking lot once but its not not worth the trouble spending 10 min making a track everytime have to go,also i dont deal well with cones because they make the track have straight sides( not good for practicing racecraft) and if i hit it i have to go back and put it there again, i tried using water lines on a lot once but they're just not vivsible or clear enough when your doing 30
2. karting is like a roller coaster, a good amount of danger makes it fun, also since there aren't as many reference points in lot it just doesn't feel fast, No danger and no speed leaves no fun.
3. i also like the fact that a set track is not forgivivng, if you go off you hit the trees so the danger keeps you more alert, in a lot you go off and worst thing is you scrape your tires

but my man reason is that it just doesn't feel as fast
and the fact that there are no parking lots (that are ever empty) around me.

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
lol
main* not man

but still, since the beginning of time it's been man vs nature
you will always see sports such as bullfighting, climbing mountains, running
heck, even the chiron is a middle finger to the laws of physics.

you'll never see a sport where someone fights a robot or climbs a building or things like that

idk if im making any sense

Reactions: G.W

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
lol
main* not man

but still, since the beginning of time it's been man vs nature
you will always see sports such as bullfighting, climbing mountains, running
heck, even the chiron is a middle finger to the laws of physics.

you'll never see a sport where someone fights a robot or climbs a building or things like that

idk if im making any sense
You're not... πŸ˜… πŸ˜† 🀣😸
I guess I'm tracking your train of thought but I'm still confused...

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
its not the same going on a set rack that you can't change and that is not forgiving if you spin off than on an open ground where if you spin off there's nothing to it

there's no danger
danger is one of the main factors why people like cars and going fast
thats the whole point of roller coasters

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
which reminds me
is there like a page or smething like it that helps finds trails?
im getting so desperate i seriously though about going into a cronstruction site nxt my school and do some offroading.

G.W

Reaction score
There is always blm. Blm is government owned land that you can go ride on. The only thing is you have to have a government approved flash screen or you can get some big tickets

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
no no no
i HAVE actually hit a tree (ok was only doing 20 but still) when i hit the gas too early coming out of a turn and i slid
i bent the right tie rod, scraped my knee, and stiff-armed the tree so my elbow was KILLING me.
ive' had other crashes but that one was the worst( for me, the kart has taken worst ones)

but you dont cut down a tree cause of a couple rotten apples.
dangers are a reality that's part of our everyday life,
technically speaking, everything we do is a risk.
some avoid themand others defy them,
for me personally, i find it more amusing to defy them than to live without risks.
but to each his own we don't have to agree.

You speak like a kid who has never hit a tree at 30 mph. It sucks big time. Hurts like heck too! Third time I hit the same tree I went out and cut it down. Even as a 10 year old I knew better!
cutting a tree at ten is fairly impressive
also am i a kid cause i like danger or because i like speed?

Reactions: G.W

G.W

Reaction score
You speak like a kid who has never hit a tree at 30 mph. It sucks big time. Hurts like heck too! Third time I hit the same tree I went out and cut it down. Even as a 10 year old I knew better!
I've never hit a tree before, but I've hit a fence once with the go kart and once with the mini bike. The go kart was because it was down a hill and the brakes weren't properly adjusted because it was the first ride. The mini bike was because it was super muddy and the bike just slid into it, maybe going 10 mph. The fence nor the bike where hurt.