What should I name it

Reaction score
I am putting this in a car show in the next week or 2 and I need to come up with a name. At lots of car shows people have those boards with details about their car and the “name”, but I can’t think of a name. Any ideas would really help.

Here is what I have so far: knight rider, shadow, mystery machine, and road rage. I kind of like mystery machine but I feel like I can get something better.

Here is an example

IMG_1387.jpeg

Last edited:

Reaction score
This is the description but it’s not final so I may change it a little IMG_1388.jpeg

Reaction score
IMG_1416.jpeg

Here is my display board. I’m sticking with “mystery machine“

Reaction score
Not sure your age but to call it the Mystery Machine you need to paint some hippie flowers on it and say, “Scoobie-doobie-doo!” every time you hit the gas.
View attachment 145511
Yeah I know it’s from scobby doo but Its the best thing I have thought of so far Since it looks like a jeep but it’s not and we can’t figure out what it looks like so it’s a “mystery“

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
The term varmint is a US colloquial term for vermin, though it refers more specifically to mammalian or avian pests, including:
Predators which can kill/maim domestic animals:

badger, coyote, foxes, mink, raccoons, snakes, snapping turtles, weasel, and wolverine

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

noun
INFORMAL•DIALECT
  1. a troublesome wild animal.
    • a troublesome and mischievousperson, especially a child

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I don’t like it.

Id go with “WhipSnap.” It sounds cool like “BuzzSaw”

Faster than the speed of sound with the snap of the whip.

Plus you need to get more creative young whippersnapper. I would avoid words like mystery, machine, mini, and tiny. There are better words. More abstract thinking is what’s called for here.
Otherwise just call it “Mini - Jeep” or “Mini -Truck” if you can’t use “Jeep” due to the copy write stuff

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I like Bandito.
I was thinking “Burrito” before. I just like “ito” cause it’s slightly more subtle than words like “mini” to native English speakers.